Gujarat Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana 2022 Phase 2 from World Tribal Day for tribal welfare with allocation of Rs. 1 lakh crore, health, education, irrigation focus areas for welfare of scheduled tribe (ST) category people, check details here ગુજરાત વન બંધુ કલ્યાણ યોજના 2022
Dsag Sahay Gujarat Gov in | Adijati Vikas Vibhag | Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana | Tribal Development Department | Get free Maize, Vegetable Seed and Fertilizer Kits under Agricultural Diversification Yojana
ગુજરાત વનબંધુ કલ્યાણ યોજના : Gujarat Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana 2022
DSAG Sahay Gujarat performs the functions of the Tribal Development Department. In which development of Scheduled Tribes, working on issues related to caste, prevention of atrocities against them etc. work. In addition, the Integrated Tribal Development Sponsorship (IIDP) oversees area development and the Tribal Sub Plan (TSP). In addition, online forms of Vanbandhu welfare schemes are filled from the portal. Agricultural diversification program is run under Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes will be eligible for the benefit.
- Tribal farmers will benefit from this scheme.
- Beneficiaries with 0 to 20 BPL score will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Tribal beneficiaries will get only one kit per family.
- If the applicant gets the kit, Rs. 250 / – should be deposited as public contribution.
- To avail the benefits of Agricultural Diversification Scheme under Forest Welfare Scheme, one has to apply online from DSAG Sahay Gujarat.
Announcement has been issued for Agricultural Diversification Scheme 2022-23 under Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana. In which the Ismos of the tribe are given the benefit of different schemes. Which are as follows.
Tribal farmers will get free access to maize, vegetable seeds and fertilizer.
Under this scheme 1 bag of 50 kg DAP fertilizer and 1 bag of 50 kg prom fertilizer kit will be available.
- Banaskantha, Sabarkantha, Aravalli, Mahisagar, Dahod, Panchmahal and Chhotaudepur districts will get the benefit of maize seeds.
Farmer Beneficiaries from
- Narmada, Bharuch, Tapi, Surat, Navsari, Valsad and Dang districts will get vegetable seeds.
- Last date to apply 30/04/2022
વનબંધુ કલ્યાણ યોજના દસ્તાવેજો
- લાભાર્થીનું આધાર કાર્ડ
- રેશનકાર્ડની નકલ
- ખેડૂતની જમીનની 7/12 નકલ
- ખેડૂતોના 8-Aની નકલ
- લાભાર્થીનો પાસપોર્ટ સાઇઝનો ફોટો
- BPL સ્કોર કાર્ડ (0 થી 20 સ્કોર કાર્ડ ધરાવતું)
- અનુસૂચિત જનજાતિનું પ્રમાણપત્ર
- મોબાઈલ નંબર
Gujarat Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana 2022 Step by Step Apply
> Google Search : https://dsag.gujarat.gov.in/ Website Form
> Tribal Development Department Click on “Beneficiary Registration” in the website.
> Now a new Beneficiary Registration page will open in which click on “Choose Scheme Name” field.
> In which you have to select “Agriculture Diversification Scheme” and click on “Submit” button.
> The beneficiary’s online form will open. In which personal information has to be filled.
> Details of personal information like ration card, BPL card, copies of land should be filled.
> Then in addition the details of the beneficiary’s Aadhaar card, address, mobile number will have to be filled.
> The applicant will then have to upload the required documents and click on the “Submit” button.
> Now comes the online application number which has to be registered in a safe place.