Army Public School Recruitment 2019:- Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) invites online application from eligible candidates for filling up approximately 8000 Teaching vacancy (PGT/ TGT/ PRT) in 137 Army Public School (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India.
Post Name:- PGT/ TGT/ PRT
- No of posts:- 8000 approximately
- Salary:- As per Army Public School norms.
- Educational Qualification:-
(a) PGT: Post Graduation, B.Ed with 50% marks.
(b) TGT: Graduation, B.Ed with 50% marks.
(c) PRT: Graduation, B.Ed/ 2 years Diploma with 50% marks.
Age limit as on 01 April 2020
- For Fresh Candidates (Less than 5 yrs Experience):- Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools TGT/PRT should be less than 29 years & PGT less than 36 years)
- For Experienced Candidates (more than 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years):- Below 57 years (In the case of Delhi 40 years).
CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However, CTET/TET conducted by Centre/state government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. Those not qualified in CTET/TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be ad-hoc in nature till attainment of qualification
How to apply for Army Public School Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in. The registration portal will be open from 1st September 2019 to 21st September 2019. Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration.
One candidate is eligible for one post only from PGT/TGT/PRT. If any candidate found with more than 1 post applied then his/her candidature will be canceled automatically without any refund.
- Rs. 500/- (Non-Refundable).
- Registration:- From 01-09-2019 to 22-09-2019.
- Availability of Admit cards on-line:- 04-10-2019 (Tentative will be informed after uploading).
- Exam:- 19 & 20 October 2019.
- Publication of Results:- 30-10-2019.
For more details, please check the