Baroda Recruitment 2019:- Bank of Baroda is looking for eligible candidates for filling up 15 no’s Specialists cum Product Manager posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 10.09.2019 to 01.10.2019.
Post Name:- Specialists cum Product Manager
- No of posts:- 15
- Sector-wise vacancy details
1. Food Processing
3. Wood products
4. Handicraft, Cottage as well as small or medium scale
5. Leather / Tanneries
6. Metalworks/Crafts / Engineering
7. Stone / Marble works
8. Art & Crafts Sculptures
- Age limit:- 28 to 40 Years.
- Salary:- Salary offered will be as per market/industry trends and is based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective post/s, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates.
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate/ Engineers / Agriculture Specialist from recognized University/ Institute as approved by Central Government. Candidate having qualifications in the respective specialized area / MBA or equivalent will be preferred.
- Experience:- Minimum 5 years of experience in Production, Market place, Finance or General Management in one of the Specific business segments/ sectors.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019- Specialists cum Product Manager Post
Interested and eligible candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm and pay the application fee using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc, from 10.09.2019 to 01.10.2019.
Nature of employment
Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, with a yearly performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank.
Place of posting
The candidate will be deployed as per the requirement of the Bank, preferably in the state of Uttar Pradesh. However, they may be deputed to work in any other part of the country if and as deemed necessary.
Selection will be based on shortlisting and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- Rs. 600/- for Unreserved, EWS & OBC candidates
- Rs. 100/- for SC, ST & PWD
For more details, please check the