BPCL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) expects inspired, talented, committed individuals with appropriate qualifications and experience for the post of Junior Executive (Aviation). Candidates who are looking for exciting career opportunities in Central Government jobs can use this recruitment. Moreover, the BPCL should consists of various vacancies and these vacancies are reserved under across India. After reading the BPCL recruitment notification, if you are considered to be eligible for BPCL jobs then apply online only on bharatpetroleum.in under current openings section. Applications received through another mode will not be considered.
BPCL will accepts online application from 22.01.2022 to 07.02.2022. Those who are applied for BPCL job vacancy they should undergo various shortlisting process such as Application Screening, Written/Computer Based Test, Case Based Discussion, Group Task, Personal Interview etc. After this test, candidates who passed all this test they will be appointed as Junior Executive and probation period will be one year. During this period candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 1,20,000. The online application link and notification link is given below. Further details of BPCL recruitment, upcoming notifications, BPCL jobs, selection list, result etc. will be available on the official website.
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Bharat Petroleum is the second largest Indian Oil Marketing Company and one of the premier integrated energy companies in India, engaged in refining of crude oil and marketing of petroleum products, with a significant presence in the upstream and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry. The company attained the coveted Maharatna status, joining the elite club of companies having greater operational & financial autonomy.
BPCL Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Job Name||Junior Executive|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 1,20,000|
|Online application Starting Date||22.01.2022|
|Online Application End Date||07.02.2022|
BPCL Junior Executive Vacancy Eligibility Condition
All details related to BPCL like academic qualification, age limit, age relaxation, recruitment process, apply method and how to apply process are briefly discussed below.
- BPCL recruitment qualification will be Diploma in engineering/ Graduate degree/ B.Tech or equivalent.
- Once check the notification for some clarification.
Age Limit (01.02.2022)
- Upper age limit of 45 years.
- Age relaxations will be applicable to the candidates belonging to different categories (OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen) as per the Presidential Directives.
- For candidates domiciled in J&K state between 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 relaxations as applicable will apply.
The selection process may comprise of various stages as given below:
- Written/Computer Based Test.
- Case Based Discussion.
- Group Task.
- Personal Interview.
- BPCL accepts online application form only.
How to apply online for BPCL Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website “bharatpetroleum.in”
- Choose Careers=> Current Openings.
- Then select Junior Executive (Aviation)
- Download the notification properly.
- View the full notification one or more times.
- Check the eligibility and last date for applying online.
- The online application link is given below.
- Click the under given link, enter the details correctly.
- Once check the details slowly.
- Then submit online application form.