Coaching Assistance Scheme for Pre-preparation of Recruitment Exams for Scheduled Caste Students Apply Online For eSamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
Purpose of the scheme: Coaching Assistance Scheme for Pre-preparation
Scheduled Caste Students of Class-1, 2 and 3 taken by UPSC / GPSC / State Commission / Bank / LIC / Secondary Service Selection Board / District Panchayat Selection Board A maximum of Rs. Assistance up to Rs. 20,000 / – is provided.
- અનુસૂચિત જાતિના વિદ્યાર્થીઓને યુ.પી.એસ.સી/ જી.પી.એસ.સી./ સ્ટેટ કમિશન/ બેંક / એલ.આઇ.સી/ ગૌણ સેવા પસંદગી મંડળ/ જિલ્લા પંચાયત પસંદગી મંડળ દ્વારા લેવાતી વર્ગ -૧,૨ અને ૩ ની રાજ્ય સરકાર તેમજ કેન્દ્ર સરકારની તમામ ભરતી પરીક્ષાઓની પૂર્વ તૈયારી માટે વધુમાં વધુ રૂ. ૨૦,૦૦૦/- સુધીની સહાય આપવામાં આવે છે. યોજના શરૂ થયાનું વર્ષ : વર્ષ ૨૦૧૭-૧૮
Terms and Conditions: Coaching Assistance Scheme for Pre-preparation
The student has to apply online to avail the benefits of this scheme. Students who are approved online by the concerned Deputy Director, Office of Scheduled Caste Welfare after applying online will be paid after completion of the training.
- Must have passed the graduation examination with 50% or more marks.
- The maximum age limit will be 5 years for males and 20 years for females.
- Neither the applicant nor the applicant’s parents have a government job.
- The institution in which the student wants to study should be as follows.
- The organization should have more than three years of experience.
- Institution should have GST number / PAN card.
- Institutions should have biometric (fingerprint) machines for student attendance.
- The training institute should be registered under any one of the following Acts.
- 1. Mumbai Public Trust Act, 190.
- 2. Companies Act, 18
- 3. Shop and Establishment Act, 18 (Shops and Institutions Act, 18).
- After receiving the training, the student has to send the details of the examinations he / she has given to the concerned Deputy Director, Scheduled Caste Welfare from time to time.
Document to be submitted: Coaching Assistance Scheme for Pre-preparation
- Student Aadhaar card
- Example of applicant’s caste / sub-caste
- Certificates in which the percentage of calculated percentage of the last marksheet passed
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card / Ration Card any one of them)
- Certificate of income
- Copy of first page of bank passbook / canceled check (name of applicant)
- Photo showing the board of the institution in which admission is to be taken
- The prescribed certificate of the institution in which you want to study