Judiciary Exams 2019:- High Court of Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 19 vacancies (16 existing vacancies & 3 anticipated vacancies) by way of direct recruitment in Delhi Higher Judicial Service by holding Judiciary Exams 2019.
Entry Name:- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam 2019
- No of posts:- 16 (General-15, SC-3, ST-1)
- Upper age limit:- 45 years as on the 1st day of January of the year in which the applications for appointment are invited i.e. 1st January 2019.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 131100- 216600 in level 13A of a matrix of 7th CPC Revised Corresponding Pay Matrix.
- Eligibility Criteria:- Candidate must be an Advocate with not less than 7 years of experience as an Advocate.
How to apply for Judiciary Exams 2019
Eligible candidates can submit their applications online only in the prescribed format through the official website of High Court of Delhi i.e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in from 28.12.2019 (10:00 AM) to 21.01.2020 (10:00 PM).
The candidates can take the printout of the Application and keep it for future reference. They should not send the print out of the online application to the High Court.
- For General candidates:- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates:- Rs. 200/-
Selection Procedure for Judiciary Exams 2019
Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam 2019 will consist of three successive stages:-
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the main examination
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Main Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for viva voce.
- Viva voce
- The Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) referred to above, will be held on Sunday, the 2nd February 2020 (11 AM to 1 PM).
For more details, please check the