Delhi Police Recruitment 2019:- Delhi Police invites Online application from Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of temporary Head Constable (Ministerial) (Group ‘C’) in Delhi Police.
They will be governed under the Delhi Police Act and Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the force and other Acts and Rules applicable from time to time.
Post Name:- Head Constable (Ministerial) (Group ‘C’)
- No of posts:- Total 554 Posts
1. Male- 372 (UR-140, EWS-37, OBC-86, SC-56, ST-53)
2. Female- 182 (UR-69, EWS-18, OBC-42, SC-27, ST-26)
- Age limit:- 18- 25 years as on 01.07.2019. Upper age limit relaxable for SC/ST/PwD/OBC/Sportsmen/ Widows/ Divorced Women as per Delhi Police Rules.
- Pay Matrix:- Level-4 Rs. 25500- 81100) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government Employees.
- Educational Qualification:- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized board.
- Professional Requirements:- Speed in English Typing on Computer 30 words per minute OR Speed in Hindi Typing on Computer 25 words per minute.
How to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2019- Head Constable
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the Delhi Police website www.delhipolice.nic.in from 14.10.2019 to 13.11.2019.
- Rs 100 (One Hundred) for UR Category.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PwD/Ex-Servicemen exempted from paying the fee.
Selection Process shall consist of the following compulsory test
- Computer-Based Examination- 100 Marks
- Physical Endurance And Measurement Test:- Qualifying
- Typing Test:- 25 Marks
- Computer (Formatting) Test- Qualifying
For more details, please check the