Delhi Police Recruitment 2020:- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.08.2020 to 07.09.2020.
Post Name:- Constable
- No of total posts:- 5846 posts [UR-2801, EWS-583, OBC-1133, SC-1037, ST-302]
- Male: 3902 Posts
- Female: 1944 Posts
- Age limit:- 18-25 years as on 01.07.2020. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.07.1995 and later than 01.07.2002. Upper age relaxable as per Govt of India rules.
- Salary:- Pay Level-3 (Rs. 21700- 69100)
- Educational Qualification as on 07.09.2020:– 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board. ‘NCC Certificate’ holders will be granted Incentive/ Bonus marks.
How to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 through SSC
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the SSC official website https://ssc.nic.in from 01.08.2020 to 07.09.2020 (up to 23:30).
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 09.09.2020 (2330 Hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 14.09.2020 provided the challan has been generated by them before 11-09-2020 (2330 Hours).
Scheme of Examination
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance, and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by the Medical Examination of the recommended candidates.
The Computer-based examination will consist of one objective type multiple choice paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition.
- Part-A General Knowledge/ Current Affairs: 50 Marks
- Part-B Reasoning: 25 Marks
- Part-C Numerical Ability: 15 Marks
- Part-D Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers, etc: 10 Marks
Important Dates for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 @Constable (Executive)
- Dates for submission of online applications: 01.08.2020 to 07.09.2020
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 07.09.2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 09.09.2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11.09.2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14.09.2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 27.11.2020 to 14.12.2020
For more details, please check the Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 through SSC @Constable (Executive) official notification.