Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) has issued a notification for the entrance examination for the GUJCET-2022. The Board has declared notice that the students, who wish to take admission in Medical programmers, must have to give Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) in 2022. The students have to register online for the examination. Candidates who will qualified in GUJCET examination will get admission in various course of Engineering, Pharmacy etc. field. You can check more details given bellow official notification.
Name of Exam: GUJCET 2022
- For B.Tech Courses:
- Candidates must scored with 45% marks in intermediate or equivalent exam.
- Application must have Mathematics & Physics as one of the compulsory subjects for qualifying examination
- For Pharmacy Courses:
- Applicant must qualified in 10+2 equivalent exam with PCM/ PCB in recognized board
- Candidates must have score 45% marks in equivalent examination
Application Fees: Rs. 300/-
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 25/01/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05/02/2022
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website. You can check more jobs in Gujarat in Ojas website.
- Read Official Notification at Here: