IIPH Shillong Recruitment 2019:- Indian Institute of Public Health Shillong & National Lutheran Health & Medical Board (NLHMB) invites application from eligible candidates for a Qualitative Research Assistant position in IIPHM Shillong. Eligible candidates can send their CV on or before 21-11-2019.
Post Name:- Qualitative Research Assistant
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- Shillong, Meghalaya
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- As per NLHMB norms.
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate/ Diploma/ Postgraduate degree in Nursing/ Public Health/ Allied Health/ Social Sciences/ Anthropology or other health-related disciplines.
- Language Requirements:- Fluency in Khasi/ Jaintia and English is essential. Knowledge of another local language is an asset.
- Experience:- One to two years of relevant work experience especially in field data collection is desirable.
How to apply for IIPHM Shillong Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their CVs with a cover letter to email@example.com on or before 21-11-2019.
The CV should provide the following details, in a word document, preferably in the following order:
- Full Name
- Address and contact details (including email and phone)
- Educational qualifications – Diploma/degree/s, year and institute qualified from
- Language skills (spoken, written skills)
- Software skills
- Work experience (position/ job title, organization, duration) if none please state NIL
- Research experience
- Publications if any
- Referees (two persons who you have worked or trained under)
- Any other relevant information
For more details, please check the