ILBS Nurse Bharti 2022: Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences ILBS New Delhi has announced the latest jobs notification for Nurse 346 Post notification form 2022. However, the applicant candidate who have done BSc Nursing/MSc Nursing/GNM courses, those candidates can eligible to apply and submit ILBS Nurse online form 2022, basically, before submitting online application form, the candidate must be read ILBS Nurse official notification details like when online registration started, closing date of online form, number of vacancies announced, eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit, exam date, and the result announced date will be mention here ILBS Nurse official notification 2022
ILBS Nurse Bharti 2022 – www.ilbs.in
|Job Orgnization||Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS)|
|Job Type||Full Time – Contract basis|
|Contract time||Four Years|
|Education Qualification||B.Sc Nursing|
|Last date||31 August 2022|
ILBS Nurse Bharti 2022 Posts Category wise detail
|Post Name||Total Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS|
|Jr. Executive Nurse||135||54||41||20||04||16|
ILBS Nurse Bharti 2022 Education Qualification, Age limit and Salary
Manager (Nursing) – B.Sc Nursing with minimum 12 years experience which 5 year experience as a senior nurse or equivalent.
- Age limit: Maximum 50 years, Maximum 55 years for ST/SC and 53 years for OBC.
- Salary: PB-III, Grade pay Rs 6600, Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Nurse – Candidate should have B.Sc in Nursing with 5 years experience or M.Sc in Nursing with 3 years experience or GNM with 10 years experience in reputed hospital.
- Age limit: 35 years maximum age limit, Maximum 40 years for ST/SC and 38 years for OBC.
- Salary: PB-II Grade pay Rs 4600, Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Junior Nurse – B.Sc nursing with 3 years experience or M.Sc Nursing in Hematology from a recognized institute with registered in nursing council.
- Age limit: Maximum 33 years, Maximum 38 years for ST/SC and 36 years for OBC.
- Salary: PB-II Grade pay Rs 4200 per month, Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Executive Nurse – B.Sc nursing with 2 years experience from a recognized institute with registered in nursing council.
- Age limit: Maximum 30 years, Maximum 35 years for ST/SC and 33 years for OBC.
- Salary: PB-I, Grade pay Rs 2400 per month, Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Junior Executive Nurse – Candidate should have minimum B.Sc Nursing qualification from a recognized institute with Registered in Nursing council. No experience required.
- Age limit: Maximum 30 years
- Salary: Fixed Rs 28404 salary per month
ILBS Nurse Bharti 2022 Selection process
The candidate will be shortlist basis on academic marks and experience for experience required post while institute reserved right to take written test/Skill test/interview.
ILBS Nurse Bharti 2022 Application fee
Online application fee will be applied for each post. If the candidate apply more than one post than need to pay separate application fee for each post. The application fee payment can pay online using credit card or Net banking facility.
- ST/SC/EWS/EX-Serviceman: Rs.118
- UR/General/OBC: Rs 590
How to apply ILBS Nurse Bharti 2022
- Check the eligibility from the ILBS Nurse Recruitment Notification 2022
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form