Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019:- Indian Coast Guard invites online application from eligible Indian Male candidates for recruitment to the post of Navik [Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)]. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30-10-2019 to 08-11-2019.
Post Name:- Navik [Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)]
- No of posts:- Not mentioned.
- Age limit:- 18 to 22 years as on 01 Apr 2020 i.e. born between 01 Apr 1998 to 31 Mar 2002, both dates are inclusive. (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
- Pay & allowances:- Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time-to-time.
- Educational Qualification:- 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who has obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/Inter-state National Championship.
1. Cook:- They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for the efficient running of the organization.
2. Steward:- They would be required to serve food in the Officer’s messes as waiters, housekeeping, maintenance and accounting of funds, wine and stores handling, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019, Navik (Cook & Steward) Post
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online thtough Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 30 October to 8th November 2019 till 1700 Hrs.
Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination. The conduct of the test is planned during the month of end of November 2019.
For more details, please check the