Kiang Nangbah Govt. College Jowai Recruitment 2019:- Kiang Nangbah Govt. College Jowai invites applications from eligible candidates for its vacant Junior Research fellow (JRF) position under Institutional Biotech Hub, sponsored by DBT New Delhi, Govt. of India for a period of one year.
Post Name:- Junior Research fellow
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- As per the recommendation of DBT, New Delhi Govt of India.
- Educational Qualification:- M.Sc. in Botany/Zoology/Bio-Technology (NET qualified candidate will be preferred).
How to apply for Kiang Nangbah Govt. College Jowai- JRF Position
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application (in plain paper or in Standard Form) along with details of educational qualifications, experience, contact number, and address.
The last date for submission of application on 26th August 2019. No call letter will be issued for the Walk-in-Interview.
- Walk-in-Interview:- Kiang Nangbah Government College Jowai, Meghalaya 793150
Date & Time:- 30th August 2019
For more details, please checks the
New Jobs In All India And Gujarat
- GSRTC Nadiad Recruitment
- Baroda District Co-Operative Milk Producers’ Union Limited Recruitment
- TJSB Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2019
- Amul Recruitment 2019