KVK Jaintia Hills District Recruitment 2020:- Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under the project “Attracting & Retaining Youth in Agriculture (ARYA)” implemented by the office of the Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Jaintia Hills. The last date for submission of application is 10th July 2020.
Post Name:- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Place of posting:- KVK Jaintia Hills, Rymphum, Jowai
- Age limit:- Not specified.
- Salary:- Rs. 31,000/- plus Applicable HRA per month.
- Educational Qualification:- M.Sc degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Veterinary Science.
- Desirable: Knowledge in computer applications, data organization/ report writing/ office management along with field-level experiences.
How to apply for KVK Jaintia Hills District Recruitment 2020 @ SRF Position
Applicants should apply in plain paper/ standard form with complete biodata along with attested copies of all testimonies indicating the following information in a structured manner: (1) Post Applied for (2) Name (IN BLOCK LETTERS) (3) Date of Birth (4) Permanent Address (5) Address for communication (IN BLOCK LETTERS) (6) Qualifications in detail (7) Passport size photographs (duly self-attested) (8) SC/ST Certificate (9) Contact No., Email Address (10) Experience Certificate from relevant authority (11) Signature.
Application with complete biodata should be submitted via email to kvkjaintiahillsgmail.com up to 4:00 PM on the 10th of July 2020.
Shortlisted candidates will be selected and called for interviews in person or via Zoom or Skype per recommendations of the screening committee constituted for the purpose.
For more details, please check the KVK Jaintia Hills District Recruitment 2020 @SRF Position official notification.