Police Constable Question Paper 2022 : Lokrakshak Question Paper 10 April 2022 Gujarat Police Published Armed and Unarmed Recruitment 10459. Police Department Take Physical and Written Exam all candidates. 10th April 2022 Gujarat Police Department take Witten exam of all physicals test passed candidates. all candidates complete read all notification of Lrd Written Exam and reach on time exam center.
OJAS Gujarat Police Lrd Constable Question Paper 2022
|Organization Name||Gujarat Police Department|
|Post Name||Constable / Lokrakshak|
|Total Post||10459 Post|
|LRD Written Exam Dates||10 April 2022|
|Article Type||Question Paper|
|LRD Call Letter Status||Released|
|Official Website of Call Letter||ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
|LRD Gujarat Website||https://lrdgujarat2021.in|
How To Download LRD Question Paper 2022
- First, visit the official website @ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then on the Home Page, Candidates can view the Examination question paper on the right side of the screen.
- By clicking on the “View All” button candidates will be directed to the Print question paper page.
- The candidates have to select the Job from the drop-down box.
- And then they have to provide a Confirmation number and Date of Birth details.
- Later click on the Print question paper button.
- Candidates can view the Hall Ticket and they have to Download it.
- Take a printout of it for later use.
Lokrakshak Question Paper 10 April 2022
Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti Board will conduct LRD Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and OMR-based Written Examination for 10459 Police Constable Posts. LRB Authority will inform about Schedule (Date & Time) and Centre of Gujarat Police Constable Written Exam 2022 through its official website – lrdgujarat2021.in and Admit Card. As we all know, applicants are eagerly waiting for the Gujarat Police Constable Admit card Exam Hall Ticket Release date. Therefore, it is to notify candidates that Lokrakshak Recruitment Board will upload LRD Gujarat Police Constable question paper 2022 Link at the OJAS website. It will be downloaded by submitting login credentials only.