MBDA Recruitment 2019:- The Meghalaya Basin Development Authority (MBDA) invites applications from the eligible candidate in prescribed format to fill up the Data Management Executive positions in 11 Districts of Meghalaya on contractual basis.
Post Name:- Data Management Executive
- No of posts:- 11
- Place of posting:- EKH, WKH, SWKH, RB, EJH, WJH, WGH, NGH, EGH, SWGH & SGH (11 Districts of Meghalaya).
- Age limit:- 22 to 35 years.
- Salary:- Rs. 15,000/- plus other allowances like HRA, Mobile allowances.
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate in any disciplines with excellent knowledge in the computer including Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PPT, and Access) and typing. Candidates having the following disciplines would be given preferable- Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Information System/ Network Engineering/ Network Administration/ BCA/ BBA.
- Experience:- Minimum 2 years of experience in Data Management and Management of Information System Knowledge of digitization equipment, software, and applications, and having experience in data processing software programs including Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, and Access) would be an added advantage.
How to apply for MBDA Recruitment 2019- Data Management Executive Position
The prescribed application form can be downloaded from MBDA website, www.mbda.gov.in or can be obtained free of cost from any of the office of the Deputy Commissioner & Chairman, Basin Development Unit (BDU) at the 11 (eleven) District Headquarters.
Application form duly filled along with self-attested credentials should only be submitted to the O/o Meghalaya Basin Development Authority, C/o Meghalaya State Housing Cooperative Society Ltd Campus, Nongrim Hills Shillong Meghalaya – 793003, or at the O/o Basin Development Unit (BDU)/ District Project Management Unit (DPMU) of the 11 (eleven) District Headquarters Meghalaya.
Candidate must enclose recent passport size photograph the self-attested copies of degrees, diplomas, mark-sheets and experience letter, etc with the application form.
The last date for receipt of applications is 31st August 2019 (up to 5.00 p.m.) and no application received after the last date will be considered MBDA will not be responsible for any kind of postal loss or transit delay.
There will be written test and personal interview for the position Written test will comprise of Subject latter Knowledge, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and English. The written test Personal Interview may be held either in Shillong or Tura.
Advertisement No:- MBDA-553/2019/280 (Date:- 16-08-2019)
For more details, please check the