Meghalaya Border Areas Scholarship 2020:- Applications in the prescribed format are invited for award of Border Areas Scholarship from students belonging to SC/ST categories of the State of Meghalaya who are pursuing Post Matric Studies within and outside the State during the current year 2020- 2021. The last date for submission of application is 30th October 2020.
- The student should be a permanent resident of Meghalaya in the Border Area.
- He/She belongs to the SC/ST Community of the State of Meghalaya.
- He/She is pursuing a regular Course of Studies in any recognized institution.
- His/Her guardian/ parent is the Citizens of India.
- He/She is not employed in any Service under the Government or any Non-Government establishment.
- He/She is not a repeater in the same class.
The Application form may be downloaded from the Website through the URL: http://megeducation.gov.in/dhte/scholarship/schemes/scholarship_forms.html.
Students studying within the state are to submit the forms (Fresh and Renewal) to the Head of Institutions where they are studying.
The last date of submission of application forms to respective institution will be on or before the 30th October 2020.
All Heads of the Institutions submitting the application forms should submit along with the soft copy in excel format mentioning Name of the Students, Class, Permanent Address, Account No., Bank Name/Branch, IFSC Code, and Block to the Office of the Director of Higher and Technical Education, Meghalaya, Shillong, Room No. 206(A). The last date for the same will be 30th November 2020.
For more details, please check the Meghalaya Border Areas Scholarship 2020- 21 official notification.