Meghalaya Rural Development Department Recruitment 2019- Junior Rural Development Officers [28 Posts]
Meghalaya Rural Development Department Recruitment 2019:- The Community and Rural Development Department (CnRD) invites online applications from the citizens of India for filling 28 posts of Junior Rural Development Officers (JRDOs).
Post Name:- Junior Rural Development Officers (JRDOs)
- No of posts:- 28
- Upper age limit:- 27 years as on the last date for submission of the application form, relaxable by live years for SC/ST candidates
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 43,700- 97,000/- and other allowances as per the Meghalaya Fifth Pay Commission.
- Educational Qualification:- A Post Graduate Degree in Agri/ Horti/ A.H.&Vety/ Fisheries/ RDAP/ Rural Development/ Home Science (with Specialisation in Human Development), a Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Development Management, or a post-graduate degree in such subjects relating to Livelihood improvement in rural areas. The candidates should have obtained at least 55% marks at P.G. level from recognized Universities or institutions.
How to apply for Meghalaya Rural Development Department Recruitment 2019
The candidates will have to apply online for Junior Rural Development Officers posts through a link in the CnRD Department website (www.megcnrd.gov.in) which will be available from the 9th September 2019 and the last date for submission of the filled-in forms is 27.09.2019 at 5 p.m.
List of documents to be uploaded along with the online application form is:
- Passport sized digital photograph
- Self-attested copies of documents/certificates in support of Date of birth, Caste/Tribe, Educational Qualifications, Work Experience, Disability, etc.
No application fee is required to be paid along with the application form.
Methode of Recruitment Junior Rural Development Officers
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail and subjected to undergo the multi-modal selection process, which includes a preliminary examination that will test the verbal, quantitative and analytical abilities of the candidates and thereafter, the main examination which may be a combination of descriptive and objective questions broadly relating to Rural Development, field assignment, a group discussion, an ethical awareness/personality test and /or such other tests as the Selection Committee may decide.
The screening of the candidates will take place through the different stages of the examination. The preliminary examination will be held at Shillong and Tura tentatively in the second week of October 2019.
Advertisement No:- CDD.3012019154 (Date:- 26-08-2019).
For more details, Please check the