NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2019:- NABARD invites application from Indian citizens for the post of Office Attendant in Group ‘C’ in the Subordinate Service in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on NABARD website www.nabard.org between 25 December 2019 and 12 January 2020.
Post Name:- Office Attendant
- No of post:- 73
Statewise vacancy list
1. Andhra Pradesh- 1 post
2. Arunachal Pradesh- 1 post
3. Chhattisgarh- 3 posts
4. Goa- 1 post
5. Gujarat- 3 posts
6. Haryana- 5 posts
7. Himachal Pradesh- 1 post
8. Jammu & Kashmir- 1 post
9. Karnataka- 3 posts
10. Karnataka (BIRD Mangaluru)- 2 posts
11. Kerala- 3 posts
12. Maharashtra (HO-Mumbai)- 23 posts
13. Meghalaya- 1 post
14. Mizoram- 1 post
15. Nagaland- 1 post
16. New Delhi- 3 posts
17. Odisha- 2 posts
18. Rajasthan- 4 posts
19. Telangana- 2 posts
20. Uttar Pradesh- 8 posts
21. Uttrakhand- 2 posts
22. Tripura- 1 post
- Age limit:- 18- 30 years as on 01.12.2019, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.12.1989 and no later than 01.12.2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. The upper age limit relaxable as per Govt rules.
- Pay Scale:- Basic pay of Rs. 10940/- p.m. plus other allowances. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 24000/-.
- Educational Qualification:- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) from the concerned State/ UT coming under the State/ Regional Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
Candidate should be a domicile of the State/ UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Regional Office to which he/she is applying for. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only.
How to apply for NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the NABARD website www.nabard.org from 25 December 2019 to 12 January 2020.
Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
Application Fee for NABARD Jobs
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates:- Rs. 50/-
- For all others:- Rs. 450/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
The selection will be done on the basis of two-phase Online Tests (as given below) and the Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
I. Preliminary Online Exam Pattern
- Test of Reasoning- 30 marks
- English Language- 30 marks
- General Awareness- 30 marks
- Numerical Ability- 30 marks
II. Main Online Exam Pattern
- Test of Reasoning- 35 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude- 35 marks
- General Awareness- 50 marks
- English Language- 20 marks
NABARD Pre-Recruitment Training (PRT)
NABARD arranges pre-recruitment training at certain centers for a limited number of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWBD candidates. The applications for pre-recruitment training should reach NABARD Regional offices (state-wise) on or before 14 January 2020.
NABARD Meghalaya Regional office address
- Meghalaya Regional Office, NABARD, ‘U’ PheitKharmihpen Building, 2nd and 3rd floor, Plot No. 28(2) Dhankheti, Shillong- 793003
Please check the official notification for state-wise Regional office Address
Advertisement No:- 05/Office Attendant/2019-20
For more details, please check the