NERIE Umiam Recruitment 2019:- A walk-in-interview for engagement of one JRF position purely on Contractual Basis up for 7 months will be held in the Principal’s Chamber, North East Regional Institute of Education, Umiam on 29-08-2019 as per details below.
Post Name:- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- PAC Code:- DEK PAC (2019- 2020)
- Project Name:- Status of Availability & Utility of Educational Kit in Schools at Elementary Stage across the Country.
- Age limit:- Not mentioned.
- Salary:- Rs. 25,000/- p.m. for NET qualified and Rs. 23,000/- p.m. for Non-NET qualified candidate.
- Educational Qualification:- Any PG Degree M.A./ M.Sc. with Knowledge of Computer.
How to apply for NERIE Umiam Recruitment 2019- JRF Position
The candidates should bring their original certificates along with bio-data at the time of interview.
- Walk-in-interview venue:- Principal’s Chamber, NERIE, Umiam – 793103
Date & Time:- 29-08-2019 from 9:30 AM.
For more details, please go through the