NHAI Recruitment 2019:- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, invites applications from candidates holding Degree in LAW from a recognized University/ National Law School/ Institute, for engagement of 30 YOUNG PROFESSIONALS (LEGAL) on contract basis for deployment at NHAI Offices across the country.
Post Name:- Young Professional (Legal)
- No of posts:- 30
- Age limit:- Below 32 years as on closing date.
- Salary:- As per NHAI norms.
- Educational Qualification:-
1. Degree in LAW from a recognized University / National Law School/Institute.
2. Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2018 (Post Graduate) Score.
- Experience:- Candidates having experience in the field of law related to contractual matters/ arbitration / legislative matters/ land acquisition will get preference.
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2019, Young Professional (Legal) through CLAT 2018 Score
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through NHAI official website www.nhai.gov.in before 23.08.2019 (6:00 PM).
After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with the subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
The selection shall be made on the basis of merit in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2018 (Post Graduate) Score.
For more details, Please check the