NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2020:- Department of Chemistry, NIT Meghalaya invites application from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research for the project entitled “Synthesis of biocompatible silver and gold nanoparticles using dietary polyphenols as reducing agents: Further investigation into their binding efficacies with the carrier proteins, biomolecular detections, anti-bacterial properties, and cell cytotoxicity” under SERB, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India.
Post Name:- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Principal investigator:- Dr. Atanu Singha Roy
- Duration:- Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable up to 3 years solely based on the performance.
- Upper age limit:- 28 years as on June 10, 2020 (relaxable as per the norms/orders of GOI).
- Fellowship:- Rs. 31,000/- month for first 02 years and Rs. 35,000/- month for the third year.
- Educational Qualification:- M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry /Biochemistry (with valid NET or GATE score) with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent CGPA in the Master’s degree. Relaxation for SC/ST & PH as per GOI norms.
How to apply for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2020 @JRF Position
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending their self-attested scanned copies of the certificates, the application form to [email protected] as a single PDF file on or before 10.06.2020 (June 10, 2020). The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
The subject of the email should contain “Application for the post of JRF in project (CRG/2019/000852)”.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for an interview by 15-06-2020. Physical/ Skype/ Google Meet based Interview will be held. The same will be informed by email.
Walk-in-interview venue:- Venue: Meeting Room (Academic Block) (not applicable for Skype/Google Meet based interview)
Date & Time:- June 25, 2020 (Thursday) @10:00 AM onwards
For more details, please check the NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2020: JRF Position @Chemistry Dept. official notification.