Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 : North Frontier Railway is hiring 5636 Apprentice. Candidates can check the eligibility, experience, selection criteria and other details. here.
Northeast Frontier Railway NFR/RRC Recruitment 2022 Notification: North Frontier Railway (NFR), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), is inviting applications via online mode on its website i.e. nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates who are interested for Apprentice Posts can apply on or before 30 June 2022.
More than 5600 vacancies are available in the designated trades at Workshops/Units such as Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop, Alipurduar (APDJ), Rangiya (RNY), Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG, Tinsukia (TSK), New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN, Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS).
Railway RRC NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Post Nam||Act Apprentice|
|Application Staring Date||01-06-2022|
|Application Closing Date||30-06-2022|
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 Post Details:
|Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop||919|
|Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG||1104|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN||1110|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||847|
Competitor ought to have tenth Class or its same (under 10+2 assessment framework) assessment with least half stamps in total from perceived board and ITI in significant exchanges.
If it’s not too much trouble, read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification subtleties.
- Least Age: 15 Years
- Most extreme Age: 24 Years
- Handling Fee: Rs. 100/ –
- For SC/ST, PWD and Women Candidates: Nill
- Installment Mode: Demand Draft or Postal Order
NFR Apprentice 2022 Selection Process
Selection will be on the basis of the merit list prepared (trade wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate. ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done will be on the basis of the average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- Starting date of NFR Apprentice Application Form – 01 June 2022
- Last Date of NFR Apprentice Application Form – 30 June 2022
How to Submit Applications for NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested candidates can submit their applications along with the documents through the online mode from 01 June to 30 June 2022 as follow:
- Go to the official website of NFR – nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Visit the’ General Info’ section then go to ‘ Railway Recruitment Cell GHY’
- Click on the online application link
- Put your details and fill the form
- A confirmation screen with all the data filled by the candidate will be displayed. You are advised to verify the details given therein, especially those fields highlighted in Blue Colour. Once registered, these fields CANNOT be modified.
- Upload clear/legible Photograph, Signature and relevant Documents.
- A summary is displayed along with the total amount payable. Click on the “Make Payment” link, you will be redirected to the payment gateway website.
- On payment of the Application Fee, the same will reflect in your application profile. You may take a print of your filled in Application form generated, for your records and future reference.