The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has entrusted the responsibility of conducting CSIR-UGC NET in CBT mode to NTA. CSIR-UGC NET is a test being conducted to determine the eligibility ‘for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS) /Assistant Professor’ in Indian universities and colleges subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC. Online applications for JRF/NET are invited twice a year on all India basis through Press Notification of CSIR-UGC NET for JRF and LS/AP. Check below for more details.
Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (CSIR – UGC NET) December 2019
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit: Details will be available soon
Examination Fee: Details will be available soon
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 09-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online:
- Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan, at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank) or through credit/debit card :
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website:
- Printing of Admit Cards from NTA’s website From 09.11.2019
- Date of Examination: 15.12.2019
- Declaration of Result on NTA’s website 31st December 2019
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.desi for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.