PNB Bharti 2022 has been released by Punjab National Bank for 103 Officers and Managers post on its official website at pnbindia.in. Candidates can check Posts, eligibility criteria, application details for PNB Recruitment 2022 notification below here.
PNB Bharti 2022: Panjab National Bank has released the PNB Recruitment 2022 Notification on it official website @www.pnbindia.in on 4th August 2022 for the post of officer (Fire Safety) and Manager (Security) in the bank. As per the official notification, a total number of 103 vacancies are released by the PNB. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the PNB Recruitment 2022 till 30th August 2022 in offline mode only. In this post, we are going to discuss all the details related to PNB Recruitment 2022 like eligibility criteria, application fees, important dates, etc.
PNB Bharti 2022- Overview
PNB Bharti has been released for Manager & Officer posts. Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the prescribed format till 30th August 2022. Candidates can go through the table below for the PNB Recruitment 2022 highlights.
|Organization Name||Punjab National Bank (PNB)|
|Post Name||Manager & Officer Posts|
|Starting Date To Apply||05th August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30th August 2022|
PNB Bharti Posts Details 2022
The PNB BHarti 2022 is conducted to fill out 103 Manager & Officer posts by the Punjab National Bank. The vacancies are tabulated below post-wise.
|Name Of The Post||Posts|
PNB Bharti 2022 Eligibility Details
Manager – Graduation from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC. An officer with 5 years of commissioned service in Army/ Navy/ Air force OR A Gazetted Police officer not below the rank of Deputy superintendent of police or Assistant Commandant or equivalent rank in Central Armed Police Forces(CAPF) with minimum 05 years of service.
Fire Safety Officer – B.E.(Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur with a minimum 1-year of experience. OR Four year Graduation Degree(B.Tech/BE or equivalent) in Fire Technology/Fire Engineering/ Safety and Fire Engineering from college/university approved by AICTE/UGC with a minimum 1-year of experience OR Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC And Divisional officer course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur with a minimum 1-year of experience OR Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC and Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers India/Institute of Fire Engineering-UK with a minimum 3 years of experience OR Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC And Sub-officer Course/ Station Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate and 3 years of experience.
21 to 35 years
- SC/ST/PWBD category candidates – Rs. 59/- [Rs 50/- per candidate(only intimation charges) + GST@18% Rs. 9/-]
- All other candidates Rs 1003/- [Rs. 850 per candidate + GST@18% Rs. 153/-]
PNB Bharti 2022 Salary
- Officer – 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840
- Manager – 48170-1740/1-49910- 1990/10-69810
PNB Bharti 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process of PNB Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
1. Shortlisting of applications followed by Interview
2. Written / Online Test followed by Interview
How to Submit PNB Application Form 2022?
- Go to official website i.e. www.pnbindia.in then to link <Recruitments> and download the prescribed application form
- Fill the same and send by Speed/Registered post with transaction no./UTR No., bank name & date of the transaction being proof of online fee payment and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope super-scribed “‘Application for the post of “POST:_______________________”. to “CHIEF MANAGER (RECRUITMENT SECTION), HRD DIVISION, PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, CORPORATE OFFICE, PLOT NO 4, SECTOR 10, DWARKA, NEW DELHI -110075”