PGCIL Powergrid AET Recruitment 2022 Notification: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is hiring Engineering Graduates to join its fold as an Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) in CTUIL which is presently a wholly-owned subsidiary of PGCIL. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Powergrid Recruitment 2022 from 27 January to 20 February 2022 on the official website powergridindia.com.
PGCIL AET Recruitment will be done on the basis of GATE 2021 Scores. A total of 105 vacancies are available for Computer Science, Electrical, Civil and Electronics Engineers.
Power Grid Recruitment 2022
|Notification||PGCIL Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) Posts, Apply @powergridindia.com|
|Notification Date||27 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||20 Feb, 2022|
Power Grid Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 105
- AET (Computer Science) – 37
- AET (Electrical) – 60
- AET (Civil) – 4
- AET (Electronics) – 4
Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Recruitment
Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any of the following
- Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication
- Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology
Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021
Power Grid Recruitment Salary:
- Rs.40,000/- -3%- 1,40,000(IDA) during the one-year training period
- Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA) after completion of training
Selection Criteria for Power Grid Recruitment
Selection will be done on the basis of:
- GATE 2021
- Behavioral Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Power Grid Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date of online submission of PGCIL AET Online Application and online payment of application fees – 27 January 2022
- Last date of online submission of PGCIL AET Online Application and online payment of application fees – 20 February 2022
How to Apply for the Power Grid Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested & eligible candidates have to register themselves online irrespective of the applications made earlier for any other post/recruitment process in POWERGRID/ CTUIL, at POWERGRID website https://www.powergrid.in with details of their GATE-2021 registration number and other required information.
Power Grid Recruitment AET Notification Download