Ri Bhoi District Recruitment 2020:- Applications are invited from the residents of Meghalaya having requisite qualification & experience as mentioned hereunder, on contractual basis for a period of one year, under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) at the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, District Rural Development Agency, Ri Bhoi District, Nongpoh.
The last date for submission of application is 14th August 2020.
1. Post Name:- Additional Programme Officer
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Upper age limit:- 35 Years.
- Salary:- Rs. 18,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Should have Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University/ Institution in Social Work/Rural Development or related fields.
- Experience:- Minimum of 3 years experience in the field of rural development and community mobilization, community institutional building, and gender sensitization, training for implementation of rural development schemes of State/ Central Govt/Externally aided schemes.
2. Post Name:- Data Entry Operator
- No of posts:- 2 (Two)
- Age limit:- 18-27 yrs (5 years shall be relaxable for SC/ST candidate).
- Salary:- Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Passed 10+2 with Diploma in Computer Application.
How to apply for Ri Bhoi District Recruitment 2020: Programme Officer & Data Entry Operator Positions
The eligible applicants should submit their application along with their Bio-Data, educational qualification, the experience certificate, 2 (two) passport size photographs, and address for communication online, to the official email [email protected] on or before the 14th August 2020 during office hours.
The date of the written test/ typing test/ interview will be intimated later.
Advertisement No:– DRDA/NGP/26/2007/Pt-V1/18-A, 510 (Date: 30.07.2020)
For more details, please check the Ri Bhoi District Recruitment 2020: Programme Officer & Data Entry Operator Positions official notification.