SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2019:– The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Stenographer Grade “C” (Group “B”, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade “D” (Group “C”) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
Examination Name:- Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2019
- No of posts:- Vacancies will be determined in due course.
- Stenographer Grade “C”: 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2020
- Stenographer Grade “D”: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2020
Upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification:- The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University as on 01.01.2020.
As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.06.2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission.
How to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2019
Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
The last date for submission of online applications is 18.10.2019 (17:00).
Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
Scheme of computer-based examination
- General Intelligence & Reasoning:- 50 Marks
- General Awareness:- 50 Marks
- English Language and Comprehension:- 100 Marks
- The date for submission of online applications: 20.09.2019 to 18.10.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 18.10.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 20.10.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 20.10.2019 (17:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22.10.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 05.05.2020 to 07.05.2020
Advertisement No:- F.No.3/5/2019-P&P-II
For more details, Please check the